ECO felt reversible pad suitable for Verner Panton Chair
- Eco felt pad
- can be used on both sides (except with anti-slip coating)
- two layers of 4mm felt sewn together
- heavy quality
- hard-wearing & washable
- vegan and fair produced in our own manufactory in Cologne
For more comfort we recommend the padded version.
- depth 370mm x width 400mm x thickness 8mm
- Eco felt - made from 100% recycled PET bottles
- Anti-slip underlay: 30cm round glass fibre fleece with natural latex coating
- Anti-slip coating: plasticizer-free (phthalate-free) anti-slip coating
Anti-slip variants Brief explanation
- Anti-slip coating: are applied to one side of the underside (anthracite or grey) and prevent slipping on the seat. Please note that if you choose this option, the cushions will not be exchanged, as we will apply the coating individually for you.
- Anti-slip underlay: is placed loosely under the underlay, which also prevents it from slipping. The anti-slip effect is identical to the anti-slip knobs.
- without: if you do not want either of the two anti-slip variants, please select "without".
Recommendation: By using one of the two anti-slip variants, the seating comfort can be increased. We recommend the anti-slip underlay, as the cushions can be used on both sides.
Care: Smaller impurities can usually be removed with a damp cloth. In case of heavy soiling, you can wash the pads in the washing machine in the gentle cycle. (Further information on care and cleaning can be found under Information)
All articles are manufactured in our Cologne studio after receipt of payment, in your desire colors.
If you are uncertain about the colors, you can get up to six color samples free of charge.